Vacuum spray pyrolysis coater is an automatic ultrasonic spray pyrolysis (USP) equipment with Stainless Steel Chamber and Molten Tin-Bath Heater. Three compressive gas spray heads are included to enable multilayer film coating.
Vacuum spray pyrolysis coater has stainless steel chamber and molten tin-bath heater. Compares to the regular SS hot plate, the tin-bath heater provides uniform and stable heating to the substrate during the coating process. The SS304 chamber ensures a clean and healthy atmosphere suitable for the most demanding experimental requirements. A software is included for the automation of spray head movement and dispensing rate. A positive displacement pump controlled by a stepper motor is used to dispense solution as per requirement. The ultrasonic spray head ejects fine atmoized solution on substrate and its movement is controlled by the stepper motor driven linear stages in X and Y direction to ensure uniform coating. The spray pattern and velocity can be adjusted by changing the compressed gas pressure at the nozzle.
• Single phase 208 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Actuator: Stepper motor, 24 VDC
The SS304 chamber provides a working space 700mm×700mm×800mm
• Dispensing unit capacity: 50 mL & 250 mL (two containers included) container
• Container dispensing rate: 1-10 mL / min adjustable via software
• Syringe pump dispensing rate: 20 μL/min - 10 mL/min adjustable via software
• Three compressive gas spray heads are included to enable multilayer film coating
• Each spray head can be used to spray a different type of solution. A masking disc inside the chamber (flip shutter), which can be moved from outside using a knob/lever, is used to prevent the substrate from being exposed to droplets during spray head changeover.
• Producing a fine spray of droplets of 50 microns average size
• Fluid viscosity range: 1 - 50 mPa•s (cP)
• Sprayer traverse: X - Y 200 mm max
• Drive speed X axis: 10-800 mm / sec
• Drive speed Y axis: 1-12 mm / sec
Pressure Regulator & Gauge
• Pressure regulator with digital gauge is installed on the machine for precise air pressure control.
• Recommended pressure for gas-assisted spray of aqueous solution: ~3 psi
• 156 L/m Double Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump with Exhaust Filter is included in the package
• Normal base pressure range 500~600 milibar
• The vacuum pump is installed in the bottom cabinet
Molten Tin-bath Heater
• Dimension: 150 mm × 150 mm
• Max. temperature: 500℃
• The system controller box is connected to laptop or Surface Pro via RS232 port and USB adapter
• Centralized software control of dispensing rate, X-Y stage movement, solution loading and draining
• All of the process parameters can be saved as a user process and retrieved later or analysis or re-run
• One brand new laptop computer or one Microsoft Surface Pro with pre-installed software is included.
One year limited warranty with lifetime support (demo before purchase available)
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.