The magnetic suspension vacuum melting furnace CY-MSMF-40 is suitable for the study of ferromagnetic materials. It uses a 40KW high-frequency electric induction heater and a specially developed water-cooled copper crucible to heat and melt and at the same time cause the vacuum quartz tube to generate magnetic force to suspend the ferromagnetic alloy sample .
The magnetic suspension vacuum melting furnace CY-MSMF-40 is suitable for the study of ferromagnetic materials. It uses a 40KW high-frequency electric induction heater and a specially developed water-cooled copper crucible to heat and melt and at the same time cause the vacuum quartz tube to generate magnetic force to suspend the ferromagnetic alloy sample . Therefore, the machine can produce high-purity iron or magnetic alloys in a non-polluting environment.
Magnetic suspension vacuum melting furnace CY-MSMF-40
1. Maximum vacuum pressure 10-2torr (mechanical pump), 10-4torr (molecular pump).
2. The bottom flange can automatically drive up and down, making the sample loading easier.
1. Power supply: 380V or 460V three-phase AC 5-20A
2. Output power: maximum 40KW
3. Output frequency: 50-200 KHz
4. Water flow rate:> 16 L / min
1. Size: outer diameter 38mm, inner diameter 23mm, 12 equal parts
2. Capacity: 3mL
3. Maximum load: 20g ferrous metal or alloy
4. Water flow rate: 40L / min
5. Cooling: built-in water cooling device
1. Power supply: 208-240V AC
2. Maximum input power: 2100W
3. Maximum water flow rate: 58L / min
4. Temperature control range: 5-35℃
Size: 1200mm × 800mm × 1654mm; weight: 260kg
Quartz tube (Φ50mm × 300mm)
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.