The mini metal melting furnace is small in size, simple and convenient to operate, and can smelt a large number of samples. Therefore, it is an ideal equipment for preparing metal and alloy samples in universities and research institutes.
(Non-self-consuming) mini metal melting furnace is a small high vacuum arc melting furnace, which is equipped with a visual vacuum pressure gauge to directly observe the vacuum degree in the chamber. The alloy ingot can be turned for multiple melting without destroying the protective atmosphere of the gas, and up to 7 samples can be prepared at the same time. The mini metal melting furnace is small in size, simple and convenient to operate, and can smelt a large number of samples. Therefore, it is an ideal equipment for preparing metal and alloy samples in universities and research institutes. It can be used for the preparation, purification and mixing of new alloy materials, such as high entropy alloy and high temperature alloy. Mini metal melting furnace uses tungsten needles as electrodes. The melting point of tungsten is extremely high, and the arc temperature can reach 4000℃, which can melt almost all metals. When the furnace is working, the electrodes and crucibles should be cooled with circulating water to ensure that the electrodes and crucibles will not be melted.
CY-MSM20-7 (Non-consumable) Mini metal melting furnace
This equipment is required to be used at an altitude below 1000m, temperature 25℃ ± 15℃, humidity 55% Rh ±10% Rh.
1. Water: The equipment is equipped with a self-circulating cooling water machine (filled with pure water or deionized water)
2. Power: AC380V 50Hz (63A air switch), must be well grounded
3. Gas: The equipment chamber needs to be filled with argon gas (purity above 99.99%), and an argon gas bottle must be prepared by yourself (with Ø6mm double card sleeve connector)
4. Workbench: (floor-standing) size 900mm × 600mm × 700mm, bearing more than 200kg
5. Ventilation device: need
1. Equipped with the Ø120mm furnace door, convenient take put the samples.
2. With front and rear observation windows, it is convenient to observe the arc melting state.
3. The vacuum chamber, copper crucible, and arc starting electrode are all water-cooled.
4. The up and down movement adopts the steering wheel design, and the joystick can be rotated flexibly.
5. In order to ensure that the alloy ingot is turned for multiple melting without damaging the protective atmosphere of the gas, a manipulator turning mechanism is used in the melting furnace.
6. The crucible is small in size and large in number, which can facilitate the production of multiple samples and avoid mutual pollution between samples.
7. Simple operation, safe and convenient, compact design, minimal footprint.
1. Power supply: AC380V 50Hz (optional)
2. Overall power: 7.5KW (optional)
3. Vacuum chamber: Ø200mm × 300mm
4. Crucible: 7, size: φ25 (Special sizes can be customized according to customer requirements)
5. Vacuum degree: When equipped with our molecular pump, it can reach 1E-5mbar, and rotary vane pump can reach 1E-3mbar (the diffusion pump can also be configured by yourself to obtain better vacuum)
6. Non-consumable arc starting electrode: tungsten needle (W)
7. Scope of application: It can be used for smelting metal materials with a melting point lower than that of tungsten metal.
8. Melting temperature: up to 3000℃, it can melt almost all metals
4.5g metal tungsten sample 10g metal tungsten sample
9. The maximum melting capacity is about 100g (iron) in a 70 mm single cavity crucible (Optional)
Size: 470mm × 315mm × 880mm (excluding power supply); Weight: 50kg
1. One set Host (including melting power supply)
2. Rotary vane mechanical pump and connecting pipeline 1 set
3. One water chiller
1. High vacuum system
2. Anti-corrosion digital vacuum display meter (measurement range: 3.8 × 10-5torr to 1125 Torr)
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.