The metal melting suction casting furnace is a small arc melting furnace, which can either smelt metal ingots or suction ingots to achieve multiple uses in one furnace and meet the various needs of customers.
The metal melting suction casting furnace is a small arc melting furnace, which can either smelt metal ingots or suction ingots to achieve multiple uses in one furnace and meet the various needs of customers. The furnace is equipped with a visual vacuum pressure gauge to directly observe the vacuum degree in the chamber. The alloy ingot can be turned for multiple melting without damaging the protective atmosphere of the gas, and multiple samples (less than 7) can be prepared at the same time. It is an ideal equipment for preparing metal and alloy samples in universities and research institutes. It can be used for the preparation, purification and mixing of new alloy materials, such as high entropy alloy and high temperature alloy. (Non-consumable) The metal melting and suction casting furnace uses tungsten needles as electrodes. The melting point of tungsten is extremely high, and the arc temperature can reach 4000℃, which can melt almost all metals. During the working of the furnace, the electrodes and crucibles should be cooled with circulating water to ensure that the electrodes and crucibles will not be melted.
CY-MSM20-8(Non-self-consuming) Metal melting suction casting furnace
This equipment is required to be used at an altitude below 1000m, temperature 25℃± 15℃, humidity 55% Rh ±10% Rh.
1. Water: The equipment is equipped with a self-circulating cooling water machine (filled with pure water or deionized water)
2. Power: AC380V 50Hz (63A air switch), must be well grounded
3. Gas: The equipment chamber needs to be filled with argon gas (purity above 99.99%), and an argon gas bottle must be prepared by yourself (with Ø6mm double card sleeve connector)
4. Workbench: (floor-standing) size 900mm × 600mm × 700mm, bearing more than 200kg
5. Ventilation device: need
1. Equipped with a Ø120mm furnace door, convenient take put the samples.
2. With front and rear observation windows, it is convenient to observe the arc melting state.
3. The vacuum chamber, copper crucible, and arc starting electrode are all water-cooled.
4. The up and down movement adopts the steering wheel design, and the joystick can be rotated flexibly.
5. In order to ensure that the alloy ingot is turned for multiple melting without damaging the protective atmosphere of the gas, a manipulator turning mechanism is used in the melting furnace.
6. The crucible is small in size and large in number, which can facilitate the production of multiple samples and avoid mutual pollution between samples.
7. Simple operation, safe and convenient, compact design, minimal footprint.
1. Power supply: AC380V 50Hz (optional)
2. Overall power: <10KW (optional)
3. Vacuum chamber: Ø200mm × 300mm
4. Crucible: 7 Standard crucibles, size: φ25 (melting capacity: 15g stainless steel)
Suction casting sample: φ6 (melting capacity: 15g stainless steel)
The following are optional:
One 50g crucible, size: φ40x20 (melting capacity: 50g stainless steel)
4 φ25x12.5 (smelting capacity: 20g stainless steel)
Another suction casting sample: φ10x75 (melting capacity: 15g stainless steel)
5. Some accessories can be changed for 50g stainless steel sample melting and casting (the melting current needs to reach 300A)
6. Vacuum degree: When equipped with our molecular pump, it can reach 1E-5mbar, and rotary vane pump can reach 1E-3mbar (the diffusion pump can also be configured by yourself to obtain better vacuum)
7. Non-consumable arc starting electrode: tungsten needle (W)
8. Scope of application: It can be used for smelting metal materials with a melting point lower than that of tungsten metal.
9. Melting temperature: up to 3000℃, it can melt almost all metals
4.5g metal tungsten sample 10g metal tungsten sample
10. Output current: 20-315 (A)
Size: 470mm × 315mm × 880mm (excluding power supply); Weight: 50kg
1. One set Host (including melting power supply)
2. Suction casting kit
3. One set of mechanical pump (including filter)
4. One water chiller
6. Furnace frame
1. High vacuum system
2. Anti-corrosion digital vacuum display meter (measurement range: 3.8 × 10-5torr to 1125 Torr)
3. Molecular pump unit
4. Vacuum unit
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.