CYKY-BG1500 is a Bridgman furnace with the maximum temperature of 1500℃. It is designed for the directional solidification of Polycrystalline Ingots up to 25mm diameter.
CYKY-BG1500 is a Bridgman furnace with the maximum temperature of 1500℃. It is designed for the directional solidification of Polycrystalline Ingots up to 25mm diameter. The heating module & cooling fan with adjustable speed is beneficial to create a large temperature gradient at the interface of the molten / crystalline state. An automatic crucible retrieving system enables the most convenient way for sample loading/unloading. The optional crucible rotation stage can be added at additional cost for single crystal ingot growth.
1. The single-heating zones heating module and two cooling fans with adjustable speed can adjust the temperature gradient of the melt / crystal interface at furnace exit
2. Φ25mm alumina sample table with temperature test, which can accurately display the temperature at the bottom of the crucible and measure the temperature distribution in the furnace chamber.
3. Electric lifting sample table is convenient for customers to load / retrieve sample
1. Voltage: AC380V three-phase
2. Power: 9.5KW
1. Max. working temperature: 1500 ℃
2. Continuous heating temperature: 1450 ℃
3. Heating element: silicon molybdenum rod
Furnace Tube & Flange
1. Corundum tube: size φ40 x 1200 mm L
2. Equipped with a set of stainless steel sealing flanges to ensure single crystal growth under vacuum or inert atmosphere
1. Alumina sample table: Φ25 * 25mmH
2. An S-type thermocouple is embedded in the bottom of the sample stage, which can measure the temperature of the sample in real time
One heating zone, the total length of the heating zone is 240mm
Temperature Control System
1. Use PID to adjust the temperature, can set 30 segments of heating and cooling program
2. With over-temperature and broken thermocouple protection
3. Temperature accuracy: +/- 2℃.
4. S-type thermocouple
The speed adjustable cooling fans are installed at the bottom exit of the furnace
Furnace Travel Distance & Speed
1. As the furnace heater moves upward, the sample is moving downward relative to the furnace heater.
2. The maximum travel distance of the furnace heater is 200 mm.
3. Travel speed: 0.03-3 mm/hr
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.