Digital controlled heatable syringe pump a push-type injection pump,The infusion speed can be adjusted within a certain range.Different infusion speed can be set according to different experimental requirements to meet the needs of different experimental requirements.The standard equipment is equipped with 20ml syringe
1. Keyboard interface input, easy to operate
2. Holds small or big syringes up to 60 mL
3. Pumps continuously until you stop the pump
4. the infusion speed can be changed during the infusion supply process
5. with memory function, it can repeat the previous operation
6. Power failure mode allows the pump to continue pumping after reset
7. The syringe can be removed separately for cleaning
8. Displays total volume dispensed in mL or µL units
9. Maximum pumping rate of 25 mL/hr with a 60 mL syringe
10. accurate injection rate and good repeatability
11. Optional infusion rate unit: mL / hr, μL / hr, mL / min, μL / min
12. Only injectable, without extraction function
Input Power Requirement
100 -240VAC, 0.75Amps
Temperature Control Unit
• The controller uses PID via SCR power control
• 30 segments programmable for heating rate, dwell temperature and time, and cooling rate
• Receives analog output from infrared pyrometer
• Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant(s).
• +/- 1 ºC temperature accuracy.
260×30×120 mm (L×D×H)
20ml Glass syringe
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.