Multi-channel laboratory micro syringe pump is a split-type, multi-channel series connection push-pull type syringe pump, which can independently control up to 8 channels of syringe pump, and install different sizes of syringes (injectors).
Multi-channel laboratory micro syringe pump is widely used in biology and chemistry reaction injection experiments, long-term animal drug injection experiments, electrospinning, microfluidic applications and other laboratory microinjection experiments, etc., through the mechanical device to promote the syringe, to achieve high-precision, smooth liquid transmission.
1. Intuitive and easy to use: It adopts 4.3-inch colorful LCD screen with touch function, which is intuitive and easy to operate.
2. Computer control: can connect the device to the computer through the USB一RS485 communication line, and control it through the background software;(optional)
3. Multi-channel independence: select the split type, multi-channel independent control of the syringe pump, one controller (touch screen or computer) can complete any combination of multiple channels;
4. Clean and no worries: connect wireless mouse remote control work, so that the syringe pump has no hidden troubles to operate in a ultra-clean working table and other closed environment;
5. multi-factory mode: the program collects more than 95% of the common syringe models in the market, and can automatically remember the newly input syringe;
6. DIY function: provide the underlying dynamic library and programming interface, the user can carry out secondary development in the personal computer through C#, C++, VB and other programming languages;
7. Accurate calibration: the program comes with a flow calibration function to eliminate the volume error caused by long-term work;
8. Protection setting: protect the syringe from being damaged by setting the left and right limit positions;
9. Memory function: The system automatically saves the current operating parameters, and can start working directly after power-on.
Number of Channels
Infusion volume per microstep
Applicable syringe type
Advance per microstep
Max. line speed
Min. line speed
Single push mode, push-pull mode
Control error <=0.1%, when the stroke is more than 30% of the full stroke
Control and display
4.3 inch LCD colorful touch screen
temperature 5-40℃, relative humidity <80%
Touch screen dimensions
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will not improve or modify any information on the website from time to time without prior notice.