Multi-channel heatable syringe pump is a multiple channel syringe pump with a digital control unit which is designed for ultrasonic spray coating. Two syringe's ejection rate can be controlled independently via included digital control box or a PC with included software.
Multi-channel heatable syringe pump infusion speed can be adjusted within a certain range, and different infusion speed can be set according to different experimental requirements to meet the needs of different experimental requirements.Two 20 ml Glass Syringes are included for immediate use.
• Single phase 208 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 100W
• If you prefer to operate under 110 VAC, please choose a transformer
Syringe & Control Console
• Standard of the shelf syringes, 10 to 60 ml via a stand-alone digital control
• Two 20 ml Glass Syringes are included for immediate use.
• Two syringes can operate independently with different flow parameters
• Built in RS232 communication Port on the console, and a software is included to allow you operate via PC at remote location
Flow rate range
2.757 μl / hr to 19.6 ml / min
• Temp. control up to 60℃ via digital console
• Coil heater wrapped around the syringe body
This syringe pump is not suitable for use on high voltage electro spinning application.
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will not improve or modify any information on the website from time to time without prior notice.