Lab single channel syringe pump is a single-channel perfusion/extraction syringe pump, which is mainly used in biological laboratories, with integrated structure. It can hold different sizes of syringes (sample injectors), and the micro syringe pump is suitable for high precision, low flow liquid transport.
1. Syringe inner diameter input function: You can add a syringe from the list or enter the syringe ID directly.
2. The human-machine interface of the micro-injection pump is friendly: the large screen LCD display, The digital knob is used in conjunction with the membrane button for quick and easy operation.
3. Working modes: perfusion mode, extraction mode, extraction perfusion mode, continuous mode.
4. Memory function:
(1)The EEPROM saves the setup parameters and does not need to be reset after power-on.
(2)When the operation is running in the flow mode, the power is turned off. After the power is restored, the parameters can be continuously run or stopped according to the set parameters.
5. Protection function: When the propulsion mechanism of the syringe pump is blocked during the work, the syringe pump will stop the work of the propulsion mechanism and emit a whistle alarm.
6. It can be connected to the host computer by 485 communication bus and controlled by the background software.
7. External control interface: with access to / output control.
8.Calibration function: More accurate flow is obtained through the calibration procedure.
9. Syringe protection function: The syringe can be prevented from being damaged by adjusting the position of the limit block.
Micro syringe pump working mode
Number of syringes
Line speed range
5μm/min-65mm/min (flow rate = line speed × syringe area)
Line speed adjustment resolution
Stroke control accuracy
Error ≤ ± 0.5% (stroke ≥ 30% of the maximum stroke)
Rated linear thrust
Built-in main manufacturers, the main model of the syringe for selection
May directly enter the inner diameter of the syringe
Get a more accurate volume through the calibration procedure
Operating parameter settings
Dispensing liquid volume, injection time, etc.
Display parameter selection
Fluid volume, flow rate, or linear velocity
After power-on, you can choose whether to continue working according to the state before power off.
Status signal output
2-channel OC gate signal output for indicating start/stop and direction status
Control signal input
2 channel start/stop control input end, 1 channel falling edge trigger signal control start and stop; 1 channel TTL level signal control start and stop
Working environment relative humidity
Working environment temperature
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will not improve or modify any information on the website from time to time without prior notice.