Desktop nanofiber electrospinning & electrospraying unit is specifically designed to make nanowires or to coat substrates.Its syringe pump can continuously deliver fluid to the nozzle, and the liquid supply speed can be adjusted to meet the needs of different spinning solutions. At the same time, the high-voltage power supply can provide a long-term stable electric field for electrospinning, and its electric field intensity is 0-30kv.
Desktop nanofiber electrospinning & electrospraying unit syringe pump renders a smooth and uninterrupted flow enabling uniform spinning. The high voltage power supply delivers 0-30 kV output voltage range with a maximum current capacity of 0.5 mA. A Y-stage target, a stationary plate target, and rotating mandrels of different diameters are included along with the unit.Fume hood provides an enclosed atmosphere with transparent side walls to monitor the electrospinning process. A common electronic control unit is integrated into the fume hood. The fume hood also has features like the exhaust fan, granite work surface, halogen lighting, and optional features like exhaust duct dimension customization.
Nanofiber electrospinning unit is a system for producing the ultrafine fiber with the diameter of 20 - 1000 nm. The nanofiber has a high specific surface area, small diameter, and large porosity. There are more than 100 kinds of polymers could be used as raw materials, and also protein, collagen, organics (PEO, DNA, PAA, PLA, nylon, polyester, acryl resin, PVA, PS, PAN, peptide, cellulose).
1.Software control of various features like mandrel rotating speed, duration, syringe pump flow rate, X, Y stage speed, etc.
2.Rotating mandrel targets of varying diameters, Y-stage target, and stationary plate target are provided with the system.
3.Stand-alone fume hood has features like exhaust fan, halogen lighting, and transparent door for monitoring electrospinning process
4.Built-in arc protection circuit
208~240 VAC single phase (For 110 VAC, please order our 3000W transformer).
Max power consumption: 1500 W
High Voltage Power Supply
• 0 - 30 kV single output, 0.5 mA max current
• Digital voltmeter and current meter
• Electrostatic removal device - discharge stick is integrated to the fume hood
• Constant current / constant voltage modes available
• Built-in arc protection circuit. Normally for the electrospinning process, current < 5 μA. Please limit current < 20 μA to avoid high voltage arcing damage
Dual-channel Syringe Pump
• Dual-channel syringe pump with independent speed control allows syringes to eject solution at different rates.
• Four syringe dispensing systems are included and controlled by the software. (Two syringes per group at the same pump rate)
• Compatible with standard 2.5 to 50 mL glass syringes
• Pumping rate: 1 uL/min - 35 mL/min for the included 20 mL syringe
• Syringe holder made of insulating material to work under high voltage conditions
• Programmable X motion profile to control the film coating characteristics
• Moving resolution 1mm.
• In standard package, only the standard high voltage alligator clip support is included. The 3-axis support and T shape dual 3-axis nozzle support are not included.
Attention: Please use the glass syringes. Due to the safety concerns, do not use the disposal plastic syringes.
Three types of collectors are included as standard accessory
Mandrel collectors for electrospinning
• 7 sets with various size: 200 mm length×100, 75, 25, 12, 6, 2 mm Dia.
• Actuator: Microprocessor controlled BLDC motor with hall sensor feedback
• Speed: 400 to 3500 rpm adjustable with stability: +/-1%
• PC-based control of speed and duration
• Rotating mandrels can be used as a target to get an aligned continuous mesh of nanofiber
Plate collector for nanofiber-collecting
• 320 mm×100 mm×2 mm thick stainless steel plate with grounding
Y-stage collector for flat film coating
• Stage dimensions 250 mm×175 mm×2 mm thick
• Plate material: Stainless steel
• Programmable Y motion profile to control the film coating characteristics
• PC-based control of speed, movement profile, and duration
• Moving Resolution 1mm
• Halogen lamp heater with thermal couple and digital temperature controller are integrated into the fume hood for environmental heating up to 40 ºC
• Max power: 1000 W
• Stand-alone unit with built-in power supply and features like heater, lighting and exhaust fan
• Transparent glass windows on front and both sides for easy monitoring of the electrospinning process
• Footprint: 1000 mm x 880 mm x 1370 mm
• Construction material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Glass. Fume hood is epoxy coated for electrical insulation
• Front door interlock for turning off high voltage output when the door is accidentally opened during the electrospinning process. Hazard lamp is installed on top of the fume hood to indicate that high voltage output is on.
• Exhaust fan with 3.8'' Dia. venting port is installed on the top of the hood which can be connected to an exhaust outlet at the customer's facility
• The volumetric flow of Exhaust fan is 117 CFM (cubic foot/minute [ft3/min]).
• The system controller box is connected to laptop or Surface Pro via RS232 port and USB adapter
• Centralized software control of syringe pump, X-stage, Y-stage, mandrel collector, and almost all of the electrospinning parameters
• All of the process parameters can be saved as a user process and retrieved later for analysis or re-run
• One brand new laptop computer or one Microsoft Surface Pro with pre-installed software is included.
Humidity Monitor and Control
Humidity monitor is integrated into the fume hood for monitoring the humidity level (RH%) ranging from 2% -95%
One-year limited warranty with lifetime support (demo before purchase available)
Total: 1000 mm L×880 mm W×1370 mm H
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will periodically improve and modify the website information, without prior notice, please understand.