Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater is suitable for coating most of metallic and organic materials film up to 2" size from 200 ºC to 1500 ºC (or 200 ºC - 1700 ºC with an optional B-type thermocouple). A rotatable sample holder is built in to allow uniform film coating.
Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater has a wide application range and can prepare various metal thin films and organic thin films, and thus is widely used for electrode preparation and preparation of organic light-emitting LEDs.This equipment is small in size, which can effectively save laboratory space; it is easy to operate and has strong adaptability to different materials, so it is widely used in the laboratories of universities and research institutes.
1. 6" OD x 10”H quartz chamber for easy cleaning and sample loading
2. 2" Dia rotatable sample holder for uniform film coating
3. Tungsten coil heater and alumina crucible for high-temperature coating up to 1700℃
4. Precision temperature control with 30 programmable segments and +/- 1℃ accuracy
5. High vacuum can be achieved up to 1.0E-5 Torr via optional turbo pump
6. Gas flow port and valve are built in for chamber purge and CVD possibility
Temperature Control & Heaters
Quartz Chamber Dimension
One year limited warranty with lifetime support
hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater video
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.