Large automatic film coating machine has a unique driving system to produce the smooth coating on all types of materials. The flat vacuum chuck is built in to hold the substrate sheet in place, which is particularly useful when coating on the thin substrate and making uniform tape casting.One micrometer adjustable applicator is included for immediate use.
Large automatic film coating machine is widely used in various high temperature coating research, such as ceramic film, crystal film, battery material film, special nano film. Automatic coater uses a vacuum adsorption method to fix the substrate, so that the substrate is free from wrinkles during the coating process, thereby making the coating more uniform and smooth. The width of the film can be controlled according to the width of the film forming blade, and the baffle in the middle of the blade can be moved left and right. When the baffle and the side of the blade completely coincide, the film width reaches the limit.The length of the film can be controlled according to the stroke of the blade, and the limit stroke of the blade is 550 mm.
A UL/CSA listed 100-240VAC IN - 24VDC OUT power adapter is included.
Max. Power Consumption
· 5-100 mm/sec variable
· Accuracy: 10mm/sec
10-550 mm adjustable by using Adjustable Position Switch
Max. Coating Dimensions
250mm(W) x 550mm(L)
· Vacuum chuck made of Aluminum alloy with <1 mm holes
· Vacuum Chuck Dimensions: 600mm(L) x 300mm(W) x 20mm(H)
· One 250 mm width Micrometer Adjustable Film Applicator is included, with adjustable thickness from 0.01 mm - 5 mm
· Traverse Pusher is included for pushing the doctor blade to ensure constant speed coating
· Note: Thinnest film can be achieved is > 10 micron
30 kg (67 lbs)
One year limited warranty with lifetime support