Mini tape casting coater with heated vacuum bed and pump is designed for the fixed thickness and extra thin polymer coating or conductive ceramic film on various substrates. It is small enough to put into glove-box through its air-lock chamber and can be used in Ar gas.
Mini tape casting coater is a casting coater with the bottom vacuum chuck, which is heatable up to 100ºC and Film applicator is included.The equipment is designed for electric drive to achieve coating, bottom heating and drying, 24V power supply can be used in the glove box, especially suitable for the research and development of trace materials in universities and research institutes.
Voltage single phase 100~240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz, power 230W
Heatable Vacuum Platform
· Vacuum chuck is made of aluminum alloy with the micro-size holes
· Vacuum chuck Area: 200 mm (L) x 130 mm (W)
· The heating elements are preinstalled inside the chuck
· Digital temperature controller ( single point ) with +/- 1ºC accuracy
· The maximum temperature is 100ºC
Top cover is included
· One 24VDC pump is included.
· The vacuum gets power from the coater.
· 8mm O.D. tube fitting for vacuum chuck connection.
· Built in pushing bar for using micrometer adjustable applicator
· A fixed-thickness film applicator with various thickness (5μm,10μm,15μm,20μm) is included for immediate use
· Maximum coating width of the standard film applicator is 80 mm
· The DC 24 V motor drives the pushing bar continuously to the adjustable position
· A waste plate for extra slurry is included.
A stainless steel slurry boat is included
Maximum Coating Area
200 mm (L) x 100 mm (W)
Accuracy of Film Thickness
Traverse Speed and Distance
· Travel Speed: 0 - 50 mm/s adjustable
· Travel Distance: 0 - 360 mm adjustable
· 360 L x 220 D x 210 H with cover (mm)
· 155mm H (without cover)
18 kg (40 lbs)