Large automatic film coater is designed to produce films with consistent thickness by using micrometer adjustable applicators or fixed thickness applicators. It has a unique driving system to produce a smooth coating on all types of materials. One micrometer adjustable applicator is included for immediate use.
Large automatic film coater is widely used in various high temperature coating research, such as ceramic film, crystal film, battery material film, special nano film and so on.Large automatic film coater is made of high quality flat glass, and the sample is held by the sample holder on one side. During the coating process, the speed of the coating roller is adjusted by a speed control knob to make the coating roller spread forward at a uniform speed. The width of the film is fixed for the sample blade pitch. The film thickness can be adjusted according to the micrometer above the blade, between the blade and the substrate. When the gap is small, the thickness of the prepared film is thin; when the gap between the blade and the substrate is large, the thickness of the prepared film is thick.
Max. Power Consumption
· 5 - 100 mm/sec variable
· Accuracy: 10mm/sec
10-550 mm adjustable by using Adjustable Position Switch
Max. Coating Dimensions
250mm(W) x 550mm(L)
· 600mm L×300mm W×20mm Thick flat tempered glass plate.
· One clip is included to keep the substrate stable during coating.
· One 250 mm width Micrometer Adjustable Film Applicator is included, with adjustable thickness from 0.01 mm - 5 mm.
· Traverse Pusher is included for pushing the doctor blade to ensure constant speed coating.
· Note: Thinnest film can be achieved is > 10 micron.
One Year limited warranty with lifetime support
30 kg (67 lbs)
Large Automatic Film Coater
Micrometer Adjustable Film Applicator - 250 mm (film casting doctor blade)
Power Cable (Note: 220V Power plug is not included. )