Bottom heating type casting coating machine has a heatable vacuum bed up to 100ºC.It has a stable driving system to promote the smooth coating with all types of materials. The pin holes on the bed allow the substrate sheet to be hold in place with vacuum applied. This is very helpful when perform coating on the thin substrate.
Bottom heating type casting coating machine with doctor blade is designed to produce films with consistent thickness by using micrometer adjustable applicators or fixed thickness applicators. Bottom heating type casting coating machine uses vacuum adsorption to fix the substrate so that the substrate does not wrinkle during the coating process, thereby making the coating smoother. The instrument is equipped with a precision modulating membrane device, which moves the push rod at a constant speed to achieve uniformity of slurry coating on the substrate. This device is especially suitable for making battery pole pieces, high temperature polymer. Film and conductive ceramic film, etc.
110VAC or 208~240VAC, 50/60Hz
Max. Power Consumption
• 5 - 100 mm/sec variable
• Accuracy: 10mm/sec
10-550mm adjustable by using Adjustable Position Switch
Max. Coating Dimensions
Heated Vacuum Bed
• Heated vacuum bed is made of aluminum alloy with micro-size hole
• Vacuum Chuck Dimensions: 600mm(L) x 300mm(W) x 22mm(H)
• Heating elements are built inside the vacuum bed for uniform heating upto 100ºC Max.
• Precision digital temperature controller with +/- 1ºC accuracy
• One 250 mm width Micrometer Adjustable Film Applicator is included, with adjustable thickness from 0.01 mm - 5 mm
• raverse Pusher is included for pushing the doctor blade to ensure constant speed coating
• Note: Thinnest film can be achieved is > 10 micron
One year limited warranty with lifetime support