1. Environmental technologies: plasma process is the role of gas - solid coherent reactor consumes no water resources, no need to add chemicals and no environmental pollution.
2. Wide adaptability: regardless of processing substrate type, such as metals, semiconductors, oxides, and most of the polymer material can be a good deal;
3. Low temperature: close to room temperature, particularly suitable polymer materials, have a longer retention time and a higher surface tension than the corona and flame method.
4. Multi-function: it involves only a shallow surface of polymer materials (10 -1000A), while preserving the characteristics of the material itself can give it one or more new features;
5. Low cost: the device is simple, easy operation and maintenance, continuous operation,a few bottles of gas can replace thousands of kilograms cleaning fluid
6. The whole process technology can be controlled: all the parameters can be setted by the computer and data recording
7. Treated geometry Unlimited: Big or small, simple or complex, parts or textiles can be processed.
|Working current:||Total working current not higher than1.2A (Not include the vacuum pump)|
|Radio frequency:||13.56MKHZ(offset less than 0.2Hz)|
|Frequency offset||Less than 0.2KHz|
|Characteristic impedance:||50 Ohm,Automatic matching|
|Process Control:||MCU Automatic and manual mode|
|Cleaning time:||1-6000 secds adjustable|
|Power supply:||10%-100% Adjustable|
|Inside chamber size||200mm×320mm|
|Vacuum chamber temperature||Less than 65°C|
|Cooling type:||Forced cooling|
1.Car industry: ignition coil engine oil seal film
2.Defense industry: Aerospace electrical connectors,Kevlar deal
3.Electronics industry: hard plastic parts, earphone, Cell phone cover
4.Medical industry: intravenous infusion, catheter treatment
5.Textile fiber,rubber and plastic industry and etc