The CYKY-300-2HD dual target magnetron sputtering coater is equipped with two target guns, one weak magnetic target is used for sputter coating of non-conductive materials and one strong magnetic target is used for sputter coating of ferromagnetic materials.
CYKY-300-2HD dual target magnetron sputtering coater is a high vacuum coating equipment independently developed by our company. It can be used to prepare monolayer or multi-layer ferroelectric film, conductive film, alloy film, semiconductor film and ceramic. Film, dielectric film, optical film, oxide film, hard film, polytetrafluoroethylene film, and the like. Compared with similar equipment, it has the advantages of small size and easy operation, and a wide range of materials that can be used. It is an ideal equipment for preparing various types of material films in the laboratory.
Dual target magnetron sputtering coater
This equipment is required to be used at the altitude of 1000m or less, the temperature of 25℃±15℃, and the humidity of 55% Rh ± 10% Rh.
1. Water: The equipment is equipped with a self-circulating chiller (filling pure water or deionized water)
2. Electricity: AC220V 50Hz, must have a good ground connection.
3. Gas: The equipment chamber needs to be filled with argon gas (purity of 99.99% or more). Self-provided argon gas cylinder (with Ø6mm double ferrule joint) and pressure reducing valve
4. Workbench: size 650mm × 600mm × 700mm, bearing more than 200kg
5. Ventilation device: need
1. Configure two target guns, A matching RF power supply is used for sputter coating of non-conductive targets, and a matching DC power supply is used for sputter coating of conductive materials.
2. It can prepare a variety of films, and has a wide range of applications.
3. It is small in size and easy to operate.
1. the power supply voltage: 220V 50Hz
2. rated power: 1200W (excluding vacuum pump)
3. Working vacuum degree: 10-4Pa
4. working temperature: RT-500℃, accuracy ± 1×(you can increase the temperature according to actual needs)
5. the number of target guns: 1
6. target gun cooling method: water cooling
7. Target size: Ø2’’, thickness 0.1-5mm (different thickness depending on target material)
8. DC sputtering power: 500W (optional)
9. RF sputtering power: 300W / 500W (optional)
10. loading sample table: Ø140mm
11. the sample table speed: adjustable within 1rpm-20rpm
12. Protective gas: inert gases such as Ar and N2
13. Intake gas path: mass flow meter controls 2 channels of intake air, flow rate is 200SCCM
Main unit size: 500mm × 560mm × 660mm, the whole machine size: 1300mm × 660mm × 1200mm; weight: 160kg
DC power control system
RF power control system
Film thickness monitor system
Cooling water pipe (Ø6mm)
Various targets such as gold, indium, silver, and platinum