Compact powder PVD coating system consists of 2" water cold magnetron sputtering head and vibration stage. The particles will jump on the vibration stage during coating and form a core-shell structure. The coater will be useful for preparing special powder for 3D printing and solid state electrolyte powders.
Compact powder PVD coating system is a small powder coating system consisting mainly of a 2-inch magnetron sputtering head and a vibrating sample stage. The powder is vibrated on the vibrating sample stage, and is coated on the surface of the powder by sputtering to form a core-shell structure. DC magnetron sputtering is suitable for metallic materials on powder surfaces. RF magnetron sputtering is suitable for coating non-metallic materials or carbon on the surface of materials.
Compact powder PVD coating system
1. Surface coating of powder material: using magnetron sputtering, the powder material is tumbling on the vibrating sample table during sputtering to achieve uniform coating on the surface of the powder.
2. the device is small and can be used in the glove box, can handle sample sensitive materials
1. Input voltage: 220 VAC 50/60Hz
2. Power output: 1600 VDC 250 W
3. Maximum current: 150 mA.
4. Sputtering head: 2 inch angle adjustable sputtering head
5. Vibration sample stage:
Sample table vibration frequency can be adjusted: 6-33Hz
Sample stage diameter: 50mm
Recommended sample amount: < 500 mg
Recommended particle size: 1 ~ 1000um
Quartz chamber size: 165 mm OD.×150 mm ID×250 mm H
6. Vacuum degree:
(1) 1.0E-2 Torr (with mechanical pump), can sputter Au, Ag, Pt, Cu, Mo and other targets
(2) 1.0E-5 Torr (with molecular pump), can sputter Al, Mg, Li, Lr, Ti, Zn and other easily oxidized metal targets, the maximum vacuum can reach < 4.0E-6 Torr (molecular pump system vacuum pumping time 12 hours , the chamber is baked)
7. CE certification
Dimensions: L460 × W330 × H810mm Net weight: 20Kg
1. Sputtering head is connected with high-voltage power supply, and protective gloves must be worn during operation.
2. Before sputtering, the target, sputter head, substrate and sample stage must be cleaned. It needs to be cleaned with sandpaper and ethanol. Al or Ni target must be cleaned and treated every time.
Note: powder samples must be dried and dispersed
Disclaimer: The product introduction content (including product images, product descriptions, technical parameters, etc.) of this site is for reference only. As the update may not be timely, there will be some differences between the content and the actual situation. Please contact our sales staff to confirm. The information provided on this site does not constitute any offer or promise, and the company will improve and modify any information on the website from time to time without prior notice.
On September 20-22, 2019, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. (referred to as CYKY) participated in the 2019 Chinese Physics Society Fall Conference (CPS Fall Meeting) hosted by Zhengzhou University.
n the morning of April 27, 2019, our company invited Mr. Dou, a well-known marketing and management consultant, career planner and training instructor, to conduct professional management training for all employees of the company according to the actual situation of the company.